Ten departments jointly issued a document to promote green consumption, promote the use of green building materials
On March 1, the National Development and Reform Commission website issued the Ministry of Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Environmental Protection and other 10 departments jointly formulated the "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Green Consumption" (hereinafter referred to as "Opinions"). The opinions put forward 17 specific measures to encourage green product consumption, expand green consumer market, promote green office, improve label certification system, improve standard system, and strengthen financial support, and promote green consumption development.
In encouraging green consumption, the opinions clearly stated that “continue to promote energy-saving products such as high-efficiency energy-saving motors, energy-saving and environmentally-friendly vehicles, and high-efficiency lighting products. By 2020, the market share of energy-efficient home appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators, and water heaters with energy efficiency label level 2 or higher will reach More than 50%. Implement green building materials production and application action plan, promote the use of green building materials and environmental protection decoration materials such as energy-saving doors and windows, construction waste recycling products, promote environmental labeling products, encourage the use of low-volatile organic content coatings, dry cleaning agents, and guide the use. Low ammonia, low volatile organic pollutants emitted from pesticides and fertilizers."
In the implementation of green office, the opinion puts forward that “the public buildings built with government funds will fully implement the green building standards, and the rainwater recycling system and the water utilization facilities should be installed in all qualified office areas.”
In terms of sound identification and certification system, the opinion puts forward, “revise the energy efficiency labeling management method, expand the scope of energy efficiency labeling, implement the management method for energy-saving and low-carbon product certification, do a good job in the certification catalog release and certification results, and accelerate the implementation of low-carbon and organic products. Certification. Promote China's environmental label certification. Improve the green building and green building materials labeling system."
In terms of strengthening financial support, the opinion puts forward: “Research and introduce incentive policies for green energy credits such as energy conservation and new energy vehicles, green buildings, new energy and renewable energy products and facilities, and promote financial institutions to increase credit support. Encourage development. New energy auto insurance products encourage insurance companies to provide insurance coverage for green buildings. Research and establish a green consumption point system."
The opinion requires that by 2020, the concept of green consumption will become a social consensus, the long-term mechanism will be basically established, the extravagance and wasteful behavior will be effectively curbed, the market share of green products will be greatly improved, and the diligence, green, low-carbon, civilized and healthy lifestyle and consumption patterns will be basically improved. form.
The full text is as follows:
10 ministries and commissions such as the National Development and Reform Commission
Notification of the issuance of guidance on promoting green consumption
Development and Reform  No. 353
All provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities with separate plans, Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Development and Reform Commission, Party Committee Propaganda Department, Science and Technology Department (Bureau), Finance Department (Bureau), Environmental Protection Department (Bureau), Housing and Urban-Rural Development Office (Bureau), Commerce Department (Bureau), Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau (Market Supervision and Management Department), Tourism Bureau, and Office Administration Bureau:
In order to implement the spirit of the Party’s 18th and 18th Central, 4th and 5th Plenary Sessions, implement the concept of green development, in accordance with the "Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Accelerating the Construction of Ecological Civilization" and "The Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on the Civilization of India The “Notice on the Overall Plan for System Reform” and the “Guiding Opinions of the State Council on Actively Playing the Leading Role of New Consumption to Accelerate the Cultivation of New Supply and New Motive Forces” and other documents, promote green consumption, accelerate the construction of ecological civilization, and promote green and economic development. We have formulated The "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Green Consumption" is now issued to you, please implement it carefully in light of the actual situation.
Annex: "Guiding Opinions on Promoting Green Consumption"
National Development and Reform Commission
Central Propaganda Department
Ministry of Science and Technology
Ministry of Finance
Ministry of Environmental Protection
Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development
Administration of Quality Supervision
State Administration Bureau
February 17, 2016
Guidance on promoting green consumption
In order to fully implement the spirit of the Party’s 18th and 18th Central, 4th and 5th Plenary Sessions, thoroughly implement the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping’s series of important speeches and implement the concept of green development, in accordance with the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on accelerating the construction of ecological civilization. The Opinions, the "Overall Plan for the Reform of the Ecological Civilization System", and the "Guiding Opinions of the State Council on Actively Bringing the Leading Role of New Consumption to Accelerate the Cultivation of New Supply and New Motive Forces" and other documents, promote green consumption, accelerate the construction of ecological civilization, and promote the economic and social development. , make the following comments.
First, fully understand the significance of green consumption
Green consumption refers to consumer behavior characterized by resource conservation and environmental protection. It is mainly characterized by respecting diligence and saving, reducing loss and waste, selecting efficient and environmentally friendly products and services, and reducing resource consumption and pollution emissions in the consumption process. China has a large population, insufficient resource endowments and limited environmental carrying capacity. In recent years, with the rapid development of the economy and the continuous improvement of people's living standards, China has entered an important stage in which consumer demand continues to grow and consumption plays a significant role in economic growth. New consumption such as green consumption has enormous room for development and potential. At the same time, excessive consumption, extravagance and waste, etc. still exist, and green lifestyles and consumption patterns have not yet formed, which has aggravated the bottleneck of resources and environment. Promoting green consumption is not only an important manifestation of the Chinese nation's diligence and conservation of traditional virtues, but also the promotion of socialist core values. It is also an important means to adapt to the trend of consumption upgrading, promote supply-side reform, and foster new economic growth points, and to alleviate the pressure on resources and the environment. The practical need to build an ecological civilization.
Second, the overall requirements and main objectives
Fully implement the spirit of the Party's 18th and 18th Central, 4th and 5th Plenary Sessions, thoroughly implement the spirit of General Secretary Xi Jinping's series of important speeches, and accelerate the transformation of consumption to green in accordance with the requirements of green development and socialist core values. Strengthen publicity and education, and advocate the socialism of diligence and conservation in the whole society, vigorously promote the greening of consumption concepts; standardize consumer behavior, guide consumers to consciously practice green consumption, and create green consumption subjects; strict market access, increase production and effectiveness Supply, promote green consumer products; improve the policy system, build a long-term mechanism conducive to promoting green consumption, and create a green consumption environment.
By 2020, the concept of green consumption has become a social consensus, the long-term mechanism has been basically established, the extravagance and wasteful behavior has been effectively curbed, the market share of green products has increased substantially, and the diligent and economical, green and low-carbon, civilized and healthy lifestyles and consumption patterns have basically taken shape.
Third, focus on cultivating green consumption concept
(1) Conducting education for all in depth. We will strengthen basic national conditions education in resources and environment, vigorously carry forward the Chinese people's diligence and conservation of traditional virtues and the hard work style of the party's hard work, and carry out education for green consumption for all. Starting from the doll, the concept of diligence, saving, green and low-carbon is integrated into the family education, pre-school education, primary and secondary education, and the ideological and moral construction teaching system for minors, and the second classroom and other social practices are organized. Taking green consumption as an important part of women's and family's ideological and moral education, students' ideological and political education, employee continuing education and civil servant training, it is included in the requirements of civilized cities, civilized villages and towns, civilized units, civilized families, civilized campus creation and related educational demonstration bases.
(2) Extensively promote the theme propaganda. In-depth implementation of energy-saving and emission-reduction actions, saving and saving the people, and organizing activities to create green families, green shopping malls, green scenic spots, green hotels, green canteens, conservation-oriented institutions, conservation-oriented campuses, and conservation-oriented hospitals. Advanced units and individuals. Incorporate green consumption into the national energy conservation publicity week, popular science activity week, national low carbon day, environmental day and other theme publicity activities, give full play to the role of trade unions, the Communist Youth League, women's federations, relevant industry associations, environmental protection organizations, and strengthen publicity and promotion. All major news media and online media should actively promote the importance and urgency of green consumption, publish public service advertisements in prime time and important layouts, timely publicize and report on the concept and practices of green consumption, strengthen public opinion supervision, and expose extravagant and wasteful behaviors. Create a good social atmosphere.
Fourth, actively guide residents to practice green lifestyles and consumption patterns
(3) Advocating a green lifestyle. Reasonably control the indoor air-conditioning temperature, and carry out summer business activities for casual wear. We will carry out the “zero abandonment” of old clothes, improve the recycling system of renewable resources in residential communities, and promote the reuse of second-hand clothing in an orderly manner. Resist the rare animal skin products. Promote green living, reduce ineffective lighting, reduce standby energy consumption of electrical equipment, and promote households to save water and electricity. Encourage low-carbon travel such as walking, cycling and public transportation. Encourage consumers to travel with their own toiletries, promote heavy cloth bags, re-raise baskets, reuse green shopping bags, and reduce the use of disposable daily necessities. Develop a green tourism consumption convention and consumer guide. Support the development of the sharing economy, encourage the effective use of idle resources, and orderly develop online booking carpools, own car rentals, homestay rentals, exchange of old things, etc., innovative supervision methods, and improve the credit system. Pilot school uniforms and textbooks in primary and secondary schools.
(4) Encourage consumption of green products. Continue to promote energy-saving products such as high-efficiency energy-saving motors, energy-saving and environmentally-friendly vehicles, and high-efficiency lighting products. By 2020, the market share of energy-efficient home appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators, and water heaters with energy efficiency rating 2 or above will reach 50% or more. Increase the promotion of new energy vehicles and accelerate the construction of electric vehicle charging infrastructure. Organize the implementation of the “replacement with old” pilot, promote the remanufacturing of engines and gearboxes, and establish and improve incentive mechanisms for consumers. Implement green belt production and application action plans to promote the use of green building materials and environmentally friendly decoration materials such as energy-saving doors and windows, construction waste recycling products. Promote environmental labeling products, encourage the use of low-volatile organic content coatings, dry cleaning agents, and guide the use of pesticides and fertilizers with low ammonia and low volatile organic pollutants. Encourage the purchase of water-saving products such as water-saving faucets, water-saving toilets, and water-saving washing machines.
(5) Expanding the green consumer market. Accelerate the smooth flow of green products and encourage the establishment of green circulation entities such as green wholesale markets, green shopping malls, energy-saving supermarkets, water-saving supermarkets, and charity supermarkets. Support circulation enterprises such as markets, shopping malls, supermarkets, and tourist goods stores to open green product sales areas in prominent positions. Organize circulation enterprises to connect with green product providers to promote green product sales. Encourage large and medium-sized cities to use the mass leisure places and public welfare venues to open flea markets to facilitate residents to exchange idle old things. We will improve rural consumption infrastructure and sales networks, provide green products for rural areas through e-commerce platforms, enrich product and service types, and expand green consumer rural consumer markets.
V. Comprehensively promote public institutions to take the lead in green consumption
(6) Full implementation of green office. Improve the efficiency of office equipment and asset use, and encourage paper to print on both sides. Promote the construction of information systems and data sharing, and actively promote paperless office. We will improve the evaluation criteria for conservation-oriented public institutions, rationally formulate water, electricity, and oil indicators, and establish and improve a fixed quota management system. Public buildings built with government funds will fully implement green building standards, and rainwater recovery systems and water reuse facilities will be installed in all qualified office areas. By 2020, 3,000 new demonstration units for conservation-oriented public institutions will be created, and all provincial-level agencies and more than 50% of provincial-level institutions will build water-saving units.
(7) Improve the green procurement system. Strictly implement the government's priority procurement and compulsory procurement system for energy-saving and environmentally friendly products, expand the scope of government green procurement, improve the standard system and implementation mechanism, and improve the government's green procurement scale. Public institutions with conditions should use the internal parking lot resources to plan and construct special parking spaces for electric vehicles, with a ratio of not less than 10%. Introduce social capital to use existing parking spaces to participate in the construction of charging piles and provide new energy vehicle application services. In 2016, the proportion of new energy vehicles in public institutions equipped with updated official vehicles reached more than 30%, and by 2020, new energy vehicles will be widely used.
6. Vigorously promote enterprises to increase the supply of green products and services
(8) Actively implement innovation drive. Guide and support enterprises to use the public entrepreneurship and innovation platform to increase investment in green product research and development, design and manufacturing, increase the effective supply of green products and services, and continuously improve the resource and environmental benefits of products and services. Do a good job in green technology reserves and accelerate the transformation and application of advanced technological achievements. Promote the use of "Internet +" to promote green consumption, promote direct sales of e-commerce enterprises or cooperate with entities to operate green products and services, encourage the use of online sales of green products, promote the online trading of second-hand products, and meet the diverse green consumer demand of different entities. . E-commerce companies are encouraged to actively reduce and re-use online shopping product packaging.
(9) Strengthening corporate social responsibility. Improve the producer responsibility extension system, promote the production enterprises to reduce the use of toxic, harmful, difficult to degrade, difficult to handle, volatile substances, proactively disclose the energy efficiency, water efficiency, environmental performance, carbon emissions and other information of products and services, and promote the implementation of enterprises Product standards self-declaration disclosure and supervision system. Promote the construction of enterprise energy management system. Encourage enterprises to implement green supply chain construction, conduct clean production audits, and reduce the environmental impact of product life cycle. Encourage energy-saving and water-saving renovation in wholesale markets, large commercial complexes and other consumer sites. Encourage tourism hotels, scenic spots, etc. to launch green tourism consumption incentives. Star-rated hotels and hotel chains should gradually reduce the free supply of one-off items such as “six small pieces” and try to provide them on demand. Retail outlets such as shopping malls, supermarkets, and bazaars must strictly implement the “plastic limit order” to reduce the consumption of packaging materials and encourage the use of bio-based materials for environmentally friendly packaging products.
Seventh, in-depth development of the whole society against wasteful actions
(10) Carry out anti-over-packaging actions. Focusing on the extravagant style represented by luxury packaging, during the important festivals such as the Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival and Spring Festival, we will carry out regular special inspections with the focus on scorpions, moon cakes, red wine, tea, miscellaneous grains, cosmetics, etc., and increase market supervision and Strike the intensity, severely rectify the excessive packaging behavior, and resolutely stop the price frauds that exist in the sale of luxury packaging products, and the illegal behaviors such as not specifying the price. Strengthen the standardization and revision of restrictions on over-packaging of commodities, and clarify the requirements for packaging void ratio, packaging layer and packaging cost.
(11) Carry out anti-food waste actions. We will implement the opinions on the implementation of the anti-food waste, and eliminate the waste of official activities. We will implement healthy and scientific nutrition catering in government offices and state-owned enterprises and institutions, and promote the self-service meal-measuring fees and reduce the amount of kitchen waste generated. Catering enterprises should prompt customers to order food, encourage post-meal packaging, and reasonably set the buffet waste charging standard. Advocate weddings, funerals and other red and white weddings from the simple operation, promote scientific and civilized catering consumption patterns, advocate families to purchase processed foods according to actual needs, and strive to be "disc family." Strengthen the management of grain production, acquisition, storage, transportation, processing, consumption, etc., and reduce food waste.
(12) Carry out anti-over-consumption actions. Strictly implement the party and government organs to implement strict anti-waste regulations, prohibit super-standard car, super-standard reception and high-consumption entertainment, and clarify the standards of various official activities, and strictly prohibit waste. Driven by party and government organs at all levels and leading cadres of party members, we resolutely resist the unhealthy trend of life, greed and enjoyment, and vigorously break down the habits of arranging and arrogance, resisting excessive consumption, and changing "self-saving, rich by me" The misconceptions form a social atmosphere of “saving glory, wasting shame”.
8. Establish and improve a long-term mechanism for green consumption
(13) Improve laws and regulations. We will promptly revise laws such as the Energy Conservation Law and the Circular Economy Promotion Law, and study and formulate regulations on water conservation, regulations on the management and resource utilization of kitchen waste, regulations on excessive packaging of goods, regulations on the management of scrapped motor vehicles, and regulations on the management of compulsory recycling products and packaging materials. Such special regulations, increase the requirements related to green consumption, and clarify the obligations of production enterprises, retail enterprises, consumers, government agencies and other entities should be fulfilled according to law.
(14) Improve the standard system. Improve the standard system for green products and services, expand the coverage of standards, speed up the revision of energy consumption, water consumption, material consumption, and energy efficiency and water efficiency standards of end products, dynamically adjust and continuously improve the resource and environmental access of products. Threshold, do a good job in measurement and testing, application evaluation, benchmarking and other work. Accelerate the implementation of the energy efficiency "leaders" system, the environmental protection "leaders" system, and study and establish a water efficiency "leader" system.
(15) Improve the label certification system. Revise the management method for energy efficiency labeling and expand the scope of energy efficiency labeling. We will implement the management measures for energy-saving and low-carbon products certification, do a good job in the certification catalog release and certification results, and accelerate the implementation of low-carbon and organic product certification. Promote China's environmental label certification. Improve the green building and green building materials identification system. We will formulate green service evaluation methods such as green markets, green hotels, green hotels and green tourism. Gradually integrate the environmental protection, energy conservation, water conservation, recycling, low carbon, renewable, organic and other products that have been established separately into green products, establish a unified green product certification, labeling and other systems, and strengthen the supervision of green product quality.
(16) Improve economic policies. For eligible energy-saving, water-saving, environmental protection, and resource comprehensive utilization projects or products, you can enjoy relevant tax benefits as required. Incorporate high-energy, high-pollution products and some high-end consumer goods into the scope of consumption tax collection. Implement the reward policy for new energy vehicle charging facilities and the electricity price policy for electric vehicles. We will comprehensively implement a resource ladder price policy that guarantees basics, promotes savings, and better reflects market supply and demand, resource scarcity, ecological damage costs, and restoration benefits, and improves the residential electricity, water, and gas ladder prices.
(17) Strengthen financial support. Banking financial institutions must conscientiously implement green credit guidelines, innovate financial products and services, and actively carry out green consumer credit business. Research and develop incentive policies to support green consumer credit for energy-saving and new energy vehicles, green buildings, new energy and renewable energy products, and facilities, and promote financial institutions to increase credit support. Encourage the development of new energy auto insurance products and encourage insurance companies to provide insurance coverage for green buildings. Study and establish a green consumption point system.